Position: Core Education Program (CEP) Dean
Term Dates: 2 years beginning in January
Each NAFSA Core Education Program (CEP) Workshop and e-Learning Course has a dean responsible for ensuring that their assigned workshop or course has continued learning and resources that are up-to-date, engaging, meet the needs of adult learners, and are of the highest professional quality. Workshop deans serve as resources for lead trainers during their planning and preparation and e-Learning course deans can serve as resources for course cohort leaders throughout the year.
As a Core Education Program (CEP) Dean you will
- Contribute your expertise to the field of international education
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Collaborate with other Trainer Corps members and subject matter experts
- Shape the continued learning efforts for a specific CEP Workshop
- Represent NAFSA’s Trainer Corps and Core Education Program
NAFSA is not currently accepting applications for this position. Visit NAFSA Volunteer Leadership to learn about available opportunities.