Meet Kejun Guo. He is a recipient of the Novus International Research Award at Auburn University, where he earned his Ph.D. in Molecular Virology. He currently conducts research via a grant that contributes nearly $1 million to the University of Colorado, where he is an instructor.
- Earned M.S. in Dairy Nutrition from University of Maryland, College Park and Ph.D in Molecular Virology from Auburn University in Alabama
- Instructor at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, where his research in immunogenetics may lead to a vaccine to prevent HIV/AIDS
- Conducting research funded by grants that bring nearly $1 million to the university
- Serving as a mentor to Ph.D. students and postdoctoral fellows to help them successfully complete their research
- Recipient of the Novus International Research Award at Auburn University
- Member, Gamma Sigma Delta, The Honor Society of Agriculture