The NAFSA Adviser's Manual 360 is your essential source for higher education immigration information. The Manual is an online, searchable knowledge base of current U.S. laws, policies, and procedures related to international student and scholar immigration and visa issues. Purchase an Adviser's Manual 360 license today, to help you effectively manage compliance obligations for your institution and your students and scholars.
Your Dashboard has tools to help you keep up to date and navigate the Manual.
Print any section or subsection.
Bookmark any section or subsection to quickly access the parts of the manual you use most.
E-mail links to sections of the manual to another manual subscriber.
Create or contribute to group notes shared by other subscribers in your office.
Choose to receive monthly e-mail notices when content changes are made to specific chapters.
|Each User License|
|Member||$305 per year|
|Nonmember||$435 per year|
- Eligibility for the NAFSA member rate is determined by the NAFSA membership status of the individual for whom the license is purchased, at the time of purchase.
- Designated roster managers can manage licenses for themselves or others at their organization.
- Each one-year license gives a single individual access to the Manual for the duration of the license.
- The one-year period for new licenses is one year from the time of the license order transaction, until the end of that month one year from the transaction.
- The one-year period for renewal licenses will be one year from the expiring license.
Ordering the NAFSA Adviser's Manual 360
Ways to order the NAFSA Adviser's Manual
Log in to the NAFSA website and have your credit card ready to order online
|Order by Mail with Check or Credit Card||
Mail the Manual Order Form (new orders) or your renewal invoice with check to:
NAFSA Publications Center
(note: check orders can take 2-3 weeks to be processed)
For additional ordering information, contact the AM 360 team
AM 360 Licensing FAQs
Explore AM 360 Licensing FAQs if you have questions about how the AM 360 licensing system works.
Explore the many features of the NAFSA Adviser's Manual 360 and learn more about how AM360 Rosters work, by downloading the AM360 User Guide and AM360 Roster Manager Guide.
If you need assistance with the manual or have feedback or questions not answered by the FAQs, contact the AM 360 team.