Ready to start learning? When you register, you will have 60 days to experience your content when it's convenient for you! Look for your access link in your registration receipt, on your MyNAFSA page, or by going directly to the learning portal.
For details on registering and accessing, review the FAQ page.
How do we understand which aspects of our programs or courses lead to desired outcomes? How can we best communicate the importance of various program elements to achieving goals in the program, classroom, department, or institution?
This e-Learning seminar will provide strategies to help you analyze and reveal relationships between and among variables in your data. For example, how does the inclusion of a homestay impact student satisfaction with a study abroad program? Does this impact change when a student’s proficiency in a foreign language is included in the analysis? How might this information be leveraged to advocate for different elements of a program (e.g., homestays, foreign language instruction)?
This e-Learning Seminar provides participants with answers to questions such as:
- How do I answer questions about the relationship between two pieces of information in my dataset?
- How do I analyze the ways in which different aspects of my program or course influence desired outcomes – the relationships among multiple pieces of information in my dataset?
- How can I compare my data and analysis with data gathered from other programmatic and/or institutional assessments?
After attending this NAFSA e-Learning Seminar, participants will be able to:
- Assess the relationship between two variables in a dataset;
- Explore how different variables in a dataset relate to each other;
- Use larger institutional goals (e.g., accreditation) to identify and analyze sets of data
- Analyze data to reveal ways to improve programs; and
- Leverage analysis to advocate for international education with various stakeholders.