|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
Ready to start learning? When you register, you will have 60 days to experience your content when it's convenient for you! Look for your access link in your registration receipt, on your MyNAFSA page, or by going directly to the learning portal.
For details on registering and accessing, review the FAQ page.
How do we analyze our data in ways that address key components of institutional mission, strategic planning goals, accreditation requirements, etc.
As international educators, we are surrounded by data from a variety of stakeholders. Our institutions and programs collect data on student enrollment, persistence, and learning outcomes; on financial aid, program expenditures, and revenue from tuition and fees. How can we analyze this data to help inform our decisions? How can we use leverage this data to advocate for our programs and our work?
This e-Learning Seminar provides participants with answers to questions such as:
- What are the first steps of analyzing data that’s been collected?
- How can data be summarized and described in a way that’s meaningful?
- How can we work collaboratively to gather additional data?
After attending this NAFSA e-Learning Seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify data reporting methods likely to impact decisions at your institution
- Determine what questions to ask of the data, and strategies to help find answers
- Begin to apply foundations of quantitative data analysis to address programmatic and institutional goals
- Consider strategies for collaborating with other stakeholders across campus to influence data collection procedures