International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
When One Just Isn’t EnoughCharlotte West
Multicountry education offers an alternative to traditional study abroad programs in a single location by allowing students to deepen their knowledge of particular disciplines, to benefit from cross-cultural comparisons, and to learn the lessons of life on the road.
Legal MindsDavid Tobenkin
University of Illinois, Land-Grant Giant, Operates on a Global StageChristopher Connell
International roots run deep at Illinois’s flagship campus. Professors were deeply engaged in international education projects spanning the globe in the 1950s and 1960s. Today it keeps an international profile that few institutions can match.
Lindo Quito De Mi Vida
- Increase in Number of U.S. Students Studying Abroad
- International Students on U.S. Campuses
- European Union Launches "Study in Europe" Web Site
- Canada Releases New Education Brand
- Global Education at a Glance
- Fulbright: The Man, The Mission, The Message
- India is Focus of $50 Million Gift to Cornell University
- Seven Additional Countries Added to Visa Waiver Program
- NAFSA Welcomes New Volunteer Leaders
- Experience NAFSA’s International Education Expo Hall
- Book Notes: Review of Undocumented Immigrants and Higher Education: Sí se puede!
From the EditorsA Matter of Controversy?
Voices: Provost Peter McPheeCurricular Change Down Under - The Melbourne Model
Education AbroadEducation Abroad for Adult Students
By David Shallenberger
Foreign Student AffairsTips for Starting an International Student Advising Career
By Nick Seamons
ForumWho Cares About Postdocs
By Sam Castañeda