International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
One Earth, One SkyNicole Branan
Fledging the PhoenixDarlene Bremer
Universities are reaching out to help victims in many parts of the world to rise from the ashes of natural disasters. Reconstruction efforts have been formed in many different ways that connect international education to those populations.
The True Fiji
From the EditorsCommonality and Interdependence
Voices: David ArnoldRealization of New Campus in New Cairo
Education AbroadGoing Green
Across CulturesEfforts to Reconstruct Afghan Higher
- President Obama: "Exchanges Can Break Down Walls Between Us"
- White House Relaxes Restrictions on Cuba
- NAFSA Urges Administration to Enable Educational Travel
- Congress and the President Expand Opportunities for Volunteer Service
- Faculty Groups Urge Caution on Overseas Partnering Agreements
- Web Portal for Campus Internationalization Resources
- New Reports Focus on Education Abroad in STEM Fields; in Arab World
- International Graduate Student Application Data
- Journal Focuses on Internationalization of Higher Education in Japan
- Are You a Global Citizen?
- Fostering Global Engagement at NAFSA’s 2009 Annual Conference & Expo
- Book review of Intercultural Competence: Intercultural Communications Across Cultures