International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Planting Seeds of ChangeNicole Branan
Beyond Stereotypes in Education AbroadSusan Ladika
Nontraditional students of all kinds—ethnic minorities, adults, those with disabilities, and gay and lesbian students—are finding their way to new learning and life-changing experiences through education abroad.
Nebraska Wesleyan University Mints Fulbright Scholars as Part of Its Global PlanChristopher Connell
Founded in 1887, this liberal arts college encourages students to go abroad--even after graduation through the Fulbright and other programs and supports faculty through an international sabbatical policy.
Alone in the Rainforest
- Foreign Student Enrollment in U.S. Graduate Schools is Up
- New Study Abroad Alumni Network
- Bologna Process Impacts on U.S. Higher Education
- Internationalization Article Featured in ACE Publication
- Diverse Coalition Urges Obama to Reverse Restrictive Cuba Policies
- Inaugural Newsletter Hot off the Press
- NAFSA Releases New Publications
- Going Global Handbook
From the EditorsSowing Seeds of Prosperity and Peace
Voices: Ambassador Julia Chang BlochEast Meets West
Education AbroadTracking Students With Disabilities Who Study Abroad
By Michele Scheib
Across CulturesPerformance-Based Funding of Universities: The Italian Experience
By Tommaso Agasisti
ForumCommunity Outreach—Benefiting both Town and Gown
By Tara Muller