International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Teaching the WorldAlan Dessoff
Schools of education are helping future teachers know and teach global perspectives through curriculum innovations, education abroad, new technologies, language immersion, and other valuable experiences.
Overseas Internships Jumpstart CareersKyna Rubin
Teaching Medicine Without BordersKaren Leggett
Winning Formula in Internationalization Found in a Kansas CornerChristopher Connell
A regional university in the Midwest strives to reach students from all over the world.
Holding Hands With the Future
ForumBuilding Cosmopolitan Competence
- Transatlantic Degree Programs
- U.S. Educators Visit Iraq to Prepare for Student Scholarship Initiative
- Boston College Launches Expert Database
- Study Abroad Leads to Global Engagement
- State Department Connects Through Social Networks
- $1 Million Donation to Fund Study Abroad for North Michigan Students
- State Department Announces New Student Intern Category
- International Experiences Impact "Internationalization" of U.S. Faculty
- New and Revised Publications from NAFSA
- 2009 Campus Internationalization Award Winners
- Accessing Best Practices in Internationalization
- Scholarships to Help Palestinians Study at U.S., Palestinian Universities
From the EditorsThe Threshold of Our Minds
Voices: Nobel Laureate Muhammad YunusEmpowering the Poor
FrontlinesReshaping International Education
Foreign Student AffairsEducating International Students About 'Race'
International EnrollmentInternational Students at Community Colleges
PartneringA Unique Three-Way Partnership
View from Out HereSouth Africa: Engendering a Powerful Sense of Hope
Across CulturesHigher Education Transformation in Pakistan