International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Engineering the World
The importance of preparing future engineers to have an international mindset is crucial to their profession as it moves toward a more intercultural collaboration education on a global scale.
Mastering International Development
Helping improve societies around the globe are at the heart of international development graduate programs, which are becoming a greater force in higher education to promote positive change across borders.
Georgia Tech's Well-Engineered Engagement with the World
Georgia Tech was founded in 1885 by Atlantans hoping to push post-bellum Georgia into the industrial age. Today the institution is flourishing with two-thirds of its Ph.D.s in engineering along with 2,500 bachelor's of science and nearly 1,300 master's degrees. And an international focus to teaching engineering has emerged.
From the Editors
Recreating Disciplines with a Global Mindset
Advancing International Education in the States
Vic Johnson and Filmona Hailemichael
New Dimensions of a Kazakh-U.S. Partnership
Darkhan Bilyalov and Bernhard Streitwieser
Voices: Ronald Crutcher
An Interview with Wheaton College President Ronald Crutcher
View from Out Here
An American in China
Internationalization Brings Important Benefits as Well as Risks
The Career Value of Education Abroad
Sheila J. Curran
Peer Lessons on HIV/AIDS
- Internationalization of Higher Education in the Coming Decade
- TIME Highlights Study Abroad Developments
- Podcasts on Bologna Process, International Students, U.S. Study Abroad
- Cheney Donates $1.8 Million to Study Abroad
- Rise in Foreign Graduate Student Admissions Offers
- Iranian-American Scholar Freed from Prison
- Save a Stamp - Weigh in Online
- NAFSA Establishes Task Force on Study Abroad
- Study Abroad Task Force to Issue Guidelines