eConnection Showcase Benefits and Opportunities
The 2020 NAFSA eConnection Showcase is a unique opportunity for your company or organization to connect online in real time with thousands of international educators from around the world during this new digital program.
The 2020 NAFSA eConnection Showcase was designed in response to the need of international educators during this unprecedented time. This program is not intended to replace NAFSA’s traditional in-person International Expo Hall during our annual conference. It does, however, provide a virtual marketplace allowing your company or organization to connect directly with program attendees.
Take advantage of the opportunity for strong, virtual daily engagement throughout the program. Your virtual booth will allow you to:
- Share the latest information on your programs, products, services directly with attendees
- Show a brief video introduction, company ad, or product demonstration
- Communicate directly with attendees through chat and video conferencing features
- Offer handouts, materials, and more via download to attendees
- Provide contact information for key individuals in your company or organization
Cost and Details
- Cost: $500 per booth. This is NAFSA’s actual cost per booth with our vendor. All the features and benefits that you can use in your virtual booth are included in the booth cost at no additional charge.
- A 2020 NAFSA eConnection Showcase booth does not include registration or access to the 2020 NAFSA eConnection program. Separate registration is required. NAFSA members can attend for free. Nonmembers for $199 per person. (See FAQs for more information).
- NAFSA Global Partners will receive additional online recognition.
- Exhibitors can hyperlink and use a specially designed 2020 eConnection signature that promotes their status as a Showcase exhibitor.
- Booths will be online and accessible from May 26, 2020 to July 31, 2020.
- Attendees will easily be able to find your booth. NAFSA will market the 2020 NAFSA eConnection Showcase as part of the NAFSA eConnection experience. An exhibitor listing will be part of the 2020 NAFSA eConnection program information.
- Once you have purchased your booth, our partner, Digitell, will send you an email with instructions on how to build your virtual booth. Construction of your virtual booth can start on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- Booths can be purchased until Friday, May 22, 2020.