NAFSA 2021 Sponsorships
NAFSA: Association of International Educators, the world’s largest association dedicated to international education and exchange, invites you to consider sponsorship opportunities for the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference and Expo as well as comprehensive campaigns that span the full year. This virtual event will be the most comprehensive and diverse global event attended by professionals from across the field and from around the world, and we can coordinate your event sponsorship with a custom, broader campaign to maximize your brand's impact.
NAFSA thanks our valuable sponsors, whose continued support makes it possible for NAFSA to provide the international education community and partners with world-class events, programs, and services.
Front and Center
Opening Address Plenary: Sold.
Plenary Address Wednesday: NAFSA’s Wednesday plenary will bring attendees visionaries, global leaders, and other high-profile speakers. $30,000. Partial branding available at $15,000.
Latin America and Caribbean Forum: Sold.
Symposium on Leadership: This 2-3 hour Signature Program convenes senior-level decision makers from across the field of international education to connect, collaborate and learn about trends in transforming higher education. Sponsor receives opportunity for signage, acknowledgment in conference app, pre-recorded welcome, livestream watermark, recognition in all conference marketing materials. $12,500
Spotlight Speaker Series (New): Sold.
Sessions Tracks Concurrent (New): All daily program offerings will be categorized based on their themes. Content related to international education’s role in these topics will be showcased throughout the week. There is opportunity to underwrite one, several or all of the tracks. Sponsor(s) are recognized in the conference app, signage, recognition in all conference marketing materials. $7,500 per track; discount available for multiple tracks.
- Environmental Sustainability. This track highlights sessions that consider the impact of international education on climate change and the role of international education in minimizing environmental impact, a field otherwise known for significant travel for example. This issue has received recent prominence in light of growing virtual exchanges.
- Innovation. Sold.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Sold.
- Career and Professional Development. Sold.
- Latin America and the Caribbean. This session features sessions that consider the role of Latin America and the Caribbean – both English and Spanish speaking – in international education innovation. Sessions will address topics such as partnerships, pandemics, and changing political tides, among others. The track will build on conversations started as part of the Latin America and Caribbean Forum. Showcase your ties and commitment to furthering ties between these geographies.
- Regulatory. Sold.
Career Center: Sold.
Conference Bookstore and Author Talks (New): Sold.
NAFSA Awards (New): The NAFSA community recognizes and honors exceptional individuals in the field of international education – leaders, service to NAFSA, rising stars, lifetime achievement. In 2021, a new award will recognize impact in diversity, equity, and inclusion. Be part of this special all-conference event through this new sponsorship opportunity. Sponsor receives opportunity for signage, acknowledgement in the conference app, pre-recorded welcome, livestream watermark, recognition in all conference marketing materials. Sponsor also recognized on the NAFSA webpages for all the awards. $7,500.
Poster Fairs (New): Annual conference Poster Fairs attract thousands of participants and they run through the week of the conference. There will be 14 themed fairs: advocacy in international education; topics include model practices in international enrollment management; uses of technology and social media in international education; internationalizing the campus; assessing and evaluating international education; and more. Sponsor receives opportunity for signage, acknowledgement in the conference app, recognition in all conference marketing materials. Sponsor may also choose to have a Poster Fair table throughout the week. $7,500 for the 14 fairs.
Workshop Day: NAFSA Workshops and learning labs are intensive learning experiences for international educators on a variety of subjects. Sponsorship will include all workshops featured during Workshop Day. Sponsor receives recognition in the conference app, pre-recorded welcome, recognition in all conference marketing materials. $15,000.
Fun Social Events
These virtual social event events, all new for the 2021 annual conference, will unite and connect attendees - good vibes to carry on throughout the annual conference. Discounts for multiple fun social events sponsorships.
- Virtual Concert. This will get the party started! Participants will log on remotely for this special event. Sponsor will enjoy signage, acknowledgement in the conference app, opportunity for a pre-recorded welcome, livestream watermark, recognition in all conference marketing materials. $5,000
- Virtual Poetry Reading. Sit and reflect on the issues central to our role as global citizens. In addition to poetry, might include author talks, readings of selected sections of literature, original work by NAFSA members. (see benefits above) $5,000
- Virtual 5K/Fitness Challenge. We might be home, but we can still get conference steps in. An at-home movement activity to energize attendees. Might include a yoga session, a short stretching video, etc. Perfect opportunity for a sponsor interested in highlighting dedication to wellness initiatives, an important topic. (see benefits above) $5,000
- Wellness Videos. Take time off for some self-care in what has been a very challenging year. These are opportunities to recharge throughout the conference week. (see benefits above). $5,000.
- Sunshine Studio. Sold.
Conference Information Center: Sold.
Virtual Orientations: Sold.
Daily Recap E-mail (New): Sold.
Podcast (New): This prerecorded podcast will be a special conference edition. Sponsor receives recognition multiple times during the podcast, opportunity for logo placement on podcast page, recognition in all conference marketing materials, a link from the NAFSA conference website to the sponsor website and recognition in the sponsor tab of the conference platform. $5,000.
Friends of the Conference: Be recognized for cash donations for general conference support. Acknowledged on signage, and in the conference app. Minimum donation: $1,000.
Annual Conference Fundraising Match: Support NAFSA and the field by providing a matching contribution for all gifts to NAFSA’s Annual Conference Campaign. Acknowledged in signage, and in the conference app. Matches are also acknowledged on the NAFSA website’s Donation Now pages. Matches start at $5,000.
If you have questions regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Gail Hochhauser.