The state of Minnesota is home to 215+ NAFSA members and 200+ institutions of higher education that are engaged in international education through campus internationalization, study abroad, and international student services. According to Open Doors, in 2015, Minnesota welcomed approximately 14,438 international students who contributed more than $390 million in revenue for our state.
For more information about international education in Minnesota, please visit:
- Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) Minnesota Scholarship
- Global Minnesota
- MIE: Minnesota International Educators
- MSAP-EA: Minnesota Education Abroad Professionals
- Study Minnesota
MIE Meeting Schedule
To be determined.
MSAP Meeting Schedule
Please save the date for MSAP's fall planning meeting scheduled for Friday, September 20 from 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at the University of St. Thomas.
To better facilitate the planning process during the meeting, please come prepared to share:
- Topics you or your office would like to present
- Topics you would like to collaborate on with others
- Topics you are interested in learning about but do not have the expertise to present on
- Dates/months when your institution would be willing to host a meeting