Region XII All-Region Summit Content
To learn more about the NAFSA All-Region Summit, visit the event homepage
Region XII Schedule-at-a-Glance
We look forward to seeing you on Oct 18 and Oct 19 for the Region XII program at the NAFSA All-Region Summit! Our conference theme is "We Rise." Please view the schedule below for a list of Region XII sessions and events. All events listed on the schedule are included in the price of registration.
Please note: All information listed below is subject to change – check back regularly for the latest schedule and details about Region XII events and sessions.
Day 1: October 18, 2021, 2:00-7:00pm (PDT)
- Major Day 1 Highlight – We Rise for Community Service
- Major Day 1 Event: Rise to Connect
- Newcomers Session
- Opening Session
- Lessons learned: How did COVID Change International Offices (Permanently?)
- I-765 Online Filing Roundtable
- H-1B: What DSOs Need To Know
- Work from Home and Back - Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Education Abroad Open Meeting
- Wheat or chaff? Distinguishing Between Recognized Institutions and Diploma Mills
- Growing Interest in Community Colleges: Shifting Tides in India
- Silver Linings: Successfully Adapting for Virtual Student Recruitment
- Preparing For Your Next Adventure: Navigating Career Transition
- Addressing Globalization's Cultural Disconnects: Challenges for International Educational Exchanges
- Open Meeting: Campus Programming
- District Meetings
Day 2: October 19, 2021, 9:00am-2:00pm (PDT)
- Major Day 2 Highlight – We Rise for Community Service
- Is It Though? Determining when Best Practices No Longer Are
- Scholars for Small Schools and Programs
- Web Monetization for International Students: Dos and Dont's
- Change of Status Roundtable
- Behind the Consular Curtain
- The Exciting Future of Virtual Engagement for International Educators
- The Fulbright International Education Administrators (IEA) Seminars: Yes, You Can!
- International Education Leadership Perspectives: Strategies and Tactics for Success
- MoU Formulation & Partnerships: Opportunities Due to the Global Pandemic
- Developing a Digital Strategy to Support Student Recruitment in China
- Engaging Prospective Students: Developing Emails and Building a Communication Plan
- 2021 International Education Research Highlights and Implications for Practice
- Be Intentional: A Framework for Program Design and Assessment
Registration for the conference begins on August 31. Please be advised that all presenters, including session and poster presenters, are required to register for the NAFSA All-Region Summit. The cost associated with attending the NAFSA All-Region Summit, including registration, is the responsibility of the individual presenters.
To register, please visit: https://www.nafsa.org/
Region XII sincerely thanks you for your interest in sponsoring at the NAFSA All-Region Summit! We are immensely grateful for your support and your commitment to the international education community. The success of the NAFSA All-Region Summit is tied directly to the participation of a wide variety of sponsors and advertisers who share our vision and goals. This year's virtual sponsorship and advertising opportunities will provide visibility and access to both new and existing clients at a variety of price points that cater to any budget.
To learn more about this year's sponsorship opportunities, please see the documents linked below:
- NAFSA All-Region Summit Sponsorship Prospectus
- NAFSA All-Region Summit Virtual Sponsor Listing Example
Sponsorship sales are now open! Ready to purchase a sponsorship? Purchase a sponsorship here. Questions? Please contact Jay Bartletti, NAFSA Region XII Development Coordinator, [email protected]
Region XII Rising Above the Pandemic
Join Region XII to celebrate WE RISE FOR OUR COMMUNITY!
During the global pandemic, we have seen needs rise in our community. We would like to celebrate Region XII professionals who commit to helping others through community service.
- WHEN: Before the Region XII Conference Days, October 16, 17, or 18
- WHAT: Make magic through community service (Volunteer -- Donate – Recognize an outstanding organization)
- WHO: Your beautiful self, or a group of your Region XII colleagues
- HOW: Share a picture or website of a community service project, and tell us what you have done or will do and how it helps your community.
For Questions: Contact Mia Scavone, [email protected]