The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling. IEM is essential for institutions that wish to create a successful international enrollment strategy. The IEM KC networks offer discussion forums and a resource library connecting international education professionals worldwide.
The IEM KC is a dynamic community that provides leading-edge knowledge for international education professionals in recruiting, admissions, preparation, and international enrollment management.
Connect with the Community
Explore Admissions and Credential Evaluation (ACE) resources and connect with peers.
Explore Intensive English Programs (IEP) resources and connect with peers.
KC IEM Leadership Team
- Jenna Briggs, EdD, Admissions & Credential Evaluation Network Leader
Saginaw Valley State University
- Sean Cochran, EdD Recruitment, Advising, Marketing, and Admissions Network Leader
California State University, Long Beach
- Jaishankar Raman, PhD, Regional Liaison Outreach Coordinator
The California State University, Office of the Chancellor
- Emilija Zlatkovska, PhD, Intensive English Programs Network Leader
University of Southern Indiana
- Krista Kennedy, MS, Sponsored Program Liaison
Portland State University
- Region I
- Region II
- Xuan Li, MS, Region III - Northeastern State University
- Amanda Hager, MA, Region IV - University of St. Thomas
- Karin Christoph Brown, MA, Region V - One Earth International Credential Evaluations
- Zachariah Mathew, PhD, Region VI - Indiana State University
- Todd Beard, MEd, Region VII – Lipscomb University
- Rachel Scholten, MA, Region VIII - Loyola University of Maryland
- Anna Wise, EdD, Region X – Hamilton College
- Keith Gallinelli, MBA, Region XI - Sacred Heart University
- Region XII