The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling. IEM is essential for institutions that wish to create a successful international enrollment strategy. The IEM KC networks offer discussion forums and a resource library connecting international education professionals worldwide.
Connect with the Community
IEM KC Network
The IEM KC Network has discussions and resources for professionals involved in marketing, recruitment, admissions, credential evaluation, and English language training. The network includes a blog, an event calendar, and important announcements. Anyone can join this community space.
The IEM KC leadership team wants to hear from you! Contact the leadership team with ideas you may have pertaining to International Enrollment Management. We hope to hear from you!
IEM Leadership Team
- Steven Mulligan, MBA, International Enrollment Management Knowledge Community Network Leader
- Emily Grubbe, MS, Admissions & Credential Evaluation Coordinator
Duke Kunshan University
- Sabriya D. McWilliams, MS, Intensive English Programs Coordinator
- Marigold Setsuko Holmes, MS, Recruitment, Advising, Marketing, and Admissions Coordinator
Oregon State University
- Megan Lindle, MA, Regional Liaison Outreach Coordinator
- Brandon Pearson, Region I - Pierce College
- Pending, Region II
- Esther Zhao, Region III - Baylor University
- Pending, Region IV
- Brock Goldflies, Region V - Scholaro
- Amy Cardwell, MA, Region VI - Western Kentucky University
- Stephanie Sieggreen, MBA, Region VII - University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Abby Love, MS, Region VIII - Wilkes University
- Maria Kopnitsky, MA, Region X - Institute For Shipboard Education/Semester At Sea
- Pending, Region XI
- Jinous Kasravi, PhD, Region XII - Diversity Abroad