The International Enrollment Management (IEM) Knowledge Community (KC) addresses the needs of professionals working in admissions, recruitment, enrollment management, marketing, credential evaluation, intensive English programs, sponsored program administration, and overseas advising and counseling. IEM is essential for institutions that wish to create a successful international enrollment strategy. The IEM KC networks offer discussion forums and a resource library connecting international education professionals worldwide.
The IEM KC is a dynamic community that provides leading-edge knowledge for international education professionals in recruiting, admissions, preparation, and international enrollment management.
Connect with the Community
Explore Admissions and Credential Evaluation (ACE) resources and connect with peers.
Explore Intensive English Programs (IEP) resources and connect with peers.
IEM Leadership Team
- Sean Cochran, EdD, Recruitment, Advising, Marketing, and Admissions Network Leader
California State University, Long Beach
- Emily Grubbe, MS, Admissions & Credential Evaluation Network Leader
Duke Kunshan University
- Sabriya McWilliams, MS, Intensive English Programs Network Leader
- Marigold Holmes, PhD, Sponsored Program Liaison
Oregon State University
- Elle Butler, MS, Regional Liaison Outreach Coordinator
- Mike Turay, MS, Region I - Portland State University
- Pending, Region II
- Esther Zhao, Region III - Baylor University
- Amanda Hager, MA, Region IV - University of St. Thomas
- Pending, Region V
- Zachariah Mathew, PhD, Region VI - Indiana State University
- Stephanie Sieggreen, MBA, Region VII - University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Pending, Region VIII
- Anna Wise, EdD, Region X - Hamilton College
- Keith Gallinelli, MBA, Region XI - Sacred Heart University
- Jinous Kasravi, PhD, Region XII - Kuwait Cultural Office, Los Angeles