Poster Fairs at NAFSA 2022
This year’s poster fair is both virtual and in person. An online gallery with all posters will launch on May 6 and you can explore these presentations on your own time throughout the month. The virtual fair encourages you to connect with presenters to ask them questions, make connections to your work, and broaden your network.
While in Denver, visit the poster fair area of the International Education Expo, where presenters will be on hand to answer questions and discuss their posters in depth. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover new ideas, engage with presenters one-on-one, and network with others who are managing similar programs!
For a detailed poster fair schedule, including a complete list of poster titles, consult the online planner or the conference app.
Wednesday, June 1
10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Assessing and Evaluating International Education
- Intercultural Initiatives for Campus and Community
- Innovative and Sustainable Practices in English Language Programming
- Model Practices in International Enrollment Management
- Model Practices in International Student and Scholar Services
- Orientation Programs as an Integral Support Service
Thursday, June 2
10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Advocacy in International Education
- Crisis Management in International Education
- Increasing Diversity Outreach and Support in International Education
- Model Practices in Education Abroad
- Uses of Technology and Social Media in International Education
Friday, June 3
9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Global Learning On and Off Campus
- International Education Research
- Internationalizing the Campus
- Updates on Country and Regional Higher Education