NAFSA 2023 Hotels & Travel
NAFSA is pleased to offer our 75th NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo attendees the opportunity to reserve a hotel room within the official NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo hotel block in Washington, DC. ). Hotel reservations will be accepted until May 5, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EDT or until the room block is sold out, whichever occurs first. After this time, reservations will be made based on availability and hotels may charge higher rate. All hotels offer a business center, fitness center and are ADA accessible. View the hotel map.
Official NAFSA 2023 Hotel List and Map
Room rates listed below are for single/double occupancy only. Additional fees will apply for the 3rd or 4th person in room, and availability is limited. Room rates noted do not include tax, currently 14.95% (subject to change).
|Hotels||Room Rates||Distance to Convention Center||Room Service||Pool|
|Conrad Washington, DC||$299||1.5 Blocks||Y||N|
|Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center||$300||1 Block||Y||N|
|Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC–Convention Center||$279||2 Blocks||N||Y|
|Grand Hyatt Washington||$299||4 Blocks||Y||N|
|Hampton Inn DC Convention Center||$249||2 Blocks||N||N|
|Homewood Suites by Hilton DC Convention Center||$259||2 Blocks||N||N|
|JW Marriott Washington D.C.||$299||10 Blocks||Y||N|
|Marriott Marquis Washington, DC*||$306||½ Block||Y||N|
|Renaissance Washington DC Downtown (Converting to Westin DC in May 2023)||$286||1 Block||Y||N|
|Residence Inn Washington Downtown/Convention Center||$310||1 Block||Y||N|
|Washington Marriott at Metro Center||$272||5 Blocks||Y||N|
*Indicates headquarters hotel
Hotel Room Service and pool hours availability are subject to change. Please verify at check in.
All hotels are within walking distance to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Seven Things to Do During Your Trip to DC
- Explore U.S. history and enjoy D.C.’s iconic architecture by visiting the U.S. Capitol, Library of Congress, National Mall, the White House, and other historic buildings, monuments, and memorials.
- Immerse yourself in culture at any of the 17 free Smithsonian museums in the area and other world-class museums and galleries. Catch a performance at the Kennedy Center, the Anthem, Howard Theater, the 9:30 Club, and many other concert and theater venues.
- Discover eclectic cuisines from around the world at one of the city’s nationally recognized restaurants. Whether you’re looking for fast-casual or Michelin-starred fare, D.C. has it all!
- Venture off the beaten path and explore the city’s historic and diverse neighborhoods, including the Wharf, U Street, Georgetown, and Capitol Hill. Navigate the city however you prefer—take advantage of D.C.’s walkable streets, bike and scooter rentals, and an easily navigable metro transit system.
- Stretch your legs with a walk in Rock Creek Park, the National Zoo, or the U.S. Botanic Garden.
- Enjoy shopping at City Center, Eastern Market, Georgetown, or Old Town Alexandria.
- Cross the Potomac River to enjoy Virginia: Visit Arlington Cemetery, the Pentagon, George Washington’s Mount Vernon, and more.