March 16-17, 2020
Use the briefing materials below to prepare for NAFSA's Advocacy Day.
Issue Briefs & Talking Points
- Look out for an email from the Bernstein Strategy Group the weekend prior to the event with a tentative schedule of your congressional appointments. Please note that the times may change.
- You will receive your updated schedule of congressional appointments on Monday, March 16.
What to Bring
Infographics and Data
- Economic Benefits of International Students in Your State and District
- Infographic: International Students Contribute to Our Economy and American Innovation
- Infographic: U.S. at Risk of Losing the Benefits of Talented International Students
- Infographic: The Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Program Act
- Data: Study Abroad Trends and State Participation Breakdown
- Tweet and Instagram with #nafsaAD
- Connecting Our World: NAFSA's online advocacy community
Follow Up & Evaluations
- Sample Thank You Email
- Evaluation & Congressional Meeting Feedback form will open during the event