Don’t Just Take Our Word for It - Hear what advocacy day participants say about international education!
Advocacy Day 2013
“It went beyond my expectations! Such an awesome experience and so empowering.” Advocacy Day 2013 participant
Expand your impact by bringing international students from your campus, whose own personal stories can help drive the discussion and legislative agenda about the future of international education. Advocacy Day 2013 brought in a record number of U.S. and international student participants. Among the group was a contingent representing Ramapo College in Mahwah, New Jersey, who had the opportunity to meet with their senators and representatives and share their stories. Learn more about these exceptional students.
- Going to Capitol Hill: Reflections from Advocacy Day 2013 (3.5mb ) - Region XI
- NAFSA Advocates Take International Education Issues to Capitol Hill in 2012
- Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks – Connecting our World through Armchair Advocacy
- Face to Face with Policy Makers: How NAFSA’s Advocacy Day Makes a Difference
- Why I Attended Advocacy Day: My Student with One Name