Meet Elva Pai Adams. Originally from Taiwan, she studied business as an international student at the University of Texas - San Antonio. She’s also an Olympic athlete in Taekwondo, and she was selected as the first female international referee representing the USA for the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from the University of Texas – San Antonio
- Currently, Vice President & Business Development Officer at Wells Fargo Bank, focusing on helping small businesses advance in their industry fields
- Won a Bronze medal in Taekwondo at the 1988 Summer Olympics representing Taiwan
- Since joining the U.S. Taekwondo team, won gold medals at the national level, including at the 1994 U.S. National Championships and at the 1994 Team Trials
- Inducted into the San Antonio Women Hall of Fame in 2011
- Selected as the first female international referee representing the USA for the 2016 Summer Olympics
University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA)