What is a bulk filer?
- Bulk filers are exchange visitor program sponsors that have worked with SEVP to institute a batch process for filing Forms I-901 and paying the fee with an ACH transaction.
What organizations can apply for the bulk filing program?
- Currently the bulk filer capability can only support exchange visitor program sponsors.
How does my organization express an interest in bulk filing?
- Any organization interested in bulk filing should contact Edina Delic at US Bank via phone at 314-425-1820 to express your interest and give a point of contact. We will contact your organization directly.
Do bulk filers have to pay the fee for all applicants?
- No. Bulk filers may pay the fee for whichever applicants they wish – all exchange visitors in a program or only selected exchange visitors.
If a bulk filer pays a fee for an applicant and the person participates in a different program, can the bulk filer receive a refund?
- No, bulk filer payments are non-refundable.