Summary of verbal responses to questions from the Nebraska Service Center "Business Line" teleconference on February 26, 2009.
Note: The Nebraska Service Center no longer provides written answers in advance of liaison teleconferences due to a new internal policy to clear all written guidance through USCIS Service Center Operations. Until written answers are available, NAFSA will post unofficial summaries of NSC verbal responses compiled by NAFSAns on the teleconference as preliminary guidance. However, the answers are subject to change.
- RFE for Bargaining Representative Attestation
- I-140 Processing Times
- I-140 IBIS Check
- Duplicate Labor Certifications
- I-485 Processing Times
- I-485 FBI & FDNS Background Checks
- Order of Documentation for I-485
- 2nd Fingerprint Notices
- Confirmation of I-140 Porting under AC21
- I-485 Referred for Interview
- Reentry Permit Biometrics
- Current Processing Times for I-140, I-485
- I-485 Transferred to National Benefits Center
- Evaluating Original Research as Evidence of International Recognition