In this webinar, Steve Springer, director of regulatory practice, provided regulatory updates, policies, and processes impacting international students as well as some upcoming issues to keep tabs on. Following the presentation on regulatory updates, a seasoned practitioner will share examples and best practices for hosting online orientations as well as supporting and engaging international students at their schools.
- Regulatory updates for international students at the secondary level
- Where to find NAFSA resources and updates
- Understanding how online orientation can be beneficial to your international community.
- Keys to orientation platform development and design: timing and virtual location.
- Extracting the important information: how to be selective on what to share in an online orientation.