March 27, 2020
This webinar featured immigration, legal, and policy experts who will address the legal/regulatory issues impacting international students, scholars and others in higher education, outstanding questions for campuses, and the impact of recent government immigration-related actions in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. The briefing also featured the perspective of a campus leader, and cover advocacy and other actions that higher education organizations and leaders may consider taking to support international students, scholars, and other immigrant populations during this period.
- Alan Cramb, President, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Stephen Yale-Loehr, Professor of Immigration Law Practice, Cornell Law School; Faculty Director, Immigration Law and Policy Program, Attorney of Counsel, Miller Mayer LLP
- Steve Springer, Director, Regulatory Practice Liaison, NAFSA
- Heather Stewart, Counsel and Director of Immigration Policy, NAFSA
- Jose Magaña-Salgado, Director of Policy and Communications, Presidents' Alliance