Advertise With Us
Contact us about advertising with NAFSA publications.
About International Educator
NAFSA: Association of International Educators is the world’s largest nonprofit association dedicated to international education and exchange. NAFSA’s 10,000 members are located at more than 3,500 institutions worldwide in over 150 countries. International Educator (IE) has an exclusive reach to all NAFSA members and subscribers as well as a wide range of other pivotal decisionmakers and forward-thinking practitioners in the field.
IE delivers quality content that readers can’t find anywhere else. Monthly issues are packed with relevant, timely, and resonating coverage that includes:
- Latest developments in advancing international education
- Trends in higher education across the globe
- Interviews with thought leaders and experts whose work intersects with international education
- How-to advice on education abroad, international student advising, international student recruitment, and internationalization
- In-depth feature articles
- Thought-provoking columns and departments
IE: Readership Snapshot
IE delivers the highest quality readership in international education, including:
- Senior international officers
- International office directors
- Education abroad directors
- International student/scholar and education abroad advisers
- Admissions, credential evaluation, and recruitment officers
- University and college presidents, chancellors, provosts
A recent readership survey about IE revealed that:
- Nearly 90% of senior international officers surveyed indicated that they read International Educator on a regular basis.
- More than half of our readers have at least 10 years of experience in the field.
- More than 2 out of 5 International Educator readers hold a senior campus leadership position.
NAFSA.news, NAFSA’s popular weekly e-newsletter, keeps members informed about the latest happenings in the field, industry trends, and association news. Enjoy the benefits of a targeted email newsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of nearly 10,000 decisionmakers on a regular basis
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in other NAFSA media outlets
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
Average Click-Through Rate*
Average Open Rate*
Data from Jan. 2019 to Aug. 2019*