|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|October 25 - November 10, 2021||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Register Today|
The Management Development Program is virtual in 2021
The NAFSA Management Development Program (MDP) is the most trusted and comprehensive management training program for international education (IE) professionals. Join us for the new e-Management Development Program (eMDP).
- Become an Effective Manager in International Education
- Develop the Expert Skills You Need
- Interactive, Self-paced Format With Trainers and Peers
Is the Management Development Program right for you?
- Have you been elevated to a managerial role?
- Are you often the one making critical decisions for your team or office?
- Do you wonder why some of your management strategies are successful, while others are not?
- Would you like to meet and work with fellow IE managers who share your management challenges?
If you have at least one year of management experience, or if you have been leading staff for years but want to expand your full potential as a manager, consider the NAFSA Management Development Program. Through this interactive professional development experience, the trainers of the Management Development Program will help you find and apply the management principles that work best for you.
eMDP registration includes:
- Seven modules of blended learning, combining interactive self-paced coursework with live virtual sessions for every module led by experience eMDP trainers;
- One NAFSA eLearning Express course from the series Responsive Management for Uncertain Times, a value of at least $100; and
- SLII® Concepts, and introduction to the most widely used leadership training program in the world (SLII® by the Ken Blanchard® Companies), including an online leadership skills self-assessment, workbook, self-paced coursework, and facilitated sessions with experience managers from the field of IE, a value of at least $200
Meet MDP Trainers
“… (eMDP) gave me practical strategies that I can implement immediately and provided a holistic context of leadership/managing.”
- Participant, eMDP 2021