|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|June 7 - July 2, 2021||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||Registration Closed|
The Management Development Program is going virtual in 2021!
The NAFSA Management Development Program (MDP) is the most trusted and comprehensive management training program for international education (IE) professionals. Now we're taking the program virtual! Join us for the new e-Management Development Program (eMDP).
- Become an Effective Manager in International Education
- Develop the Expert Skills You Need
- Interactive Four-week, Self-paced Format With Trainers and Peers
Have you been elevated to a managerial role? Are you often the one making critical decisions for your team or office? Do you wonder why some of your management strategies are successful, while others are not? Would you like to meet and work with fellow IE managers who share your management challenges? If you have at least three years of management experience, or if you have been leading staff for years but want to expand your full potential as a manager, consider the NAFSA Management Development Program. Through this interactive professional development experience, the trainers of the Management Development Program will help you find and apply the management principles that work best for you.
eMDP Registration includes:
- Four weeks of blended learning, combining interactive self-paced coursework with live virtual sessions every Tuesday and Thursday led by experience eMDP trainers;
- One NAFSA eLearning Express course from the series Responsive Management for Uncertain Times, a value of at least $100; and
- SLII® Concepts, and introduction to the most widely used leadership training program in the world (SLII® by the Ken Blanchard® Companies), including an online leadership skills self-assessment, workbook, self-paced coursework, and facilitated sessions with experience managers from the field of IE, a value of at least $200
Early-bird registration discount ends on May 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET).
It was definitely worth the bang for my buck... or my institution's buck. Both professionally and personally, I had so many takeaways. I'm very anxious to apply and use my new knowledge and information.
- Participant, Chicago, IL, Summer 2018