Grants Through Region VII
Region VII will offer conference grants in the form of free early-bird registration for the 2021 All-Region Summit!
There may be several states within Region VII that will also offer grants. Please reach out to your state representative, for more information.
Travel Grant Awardees Receive:
- Waiver of the All-Region Summit registration fee at the early-bird rate
- Recognition at the Region VII Conference
Special consideration will be given to individuals from two-year colleges and/or Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Serving Institutions, including Hispanic serving institutions and Tribal Colleges; first time attendees; institutions with significant budgetary constraints; and/or those impacted by COVID-19 related furloughs or layoffs. In most, if not all, cases, grants will be awarded to those who have not previously received a grant or award from Region VII. Priority will be given to applicants who work or reside in Region VII.
- Applications open on July 16, 2021 and will be available here.
- Deadline to submit completed application: September 1, 2021
- If you have difficulty using the link above, you may request a PDF application from Liz Dille.
- September 10, 2021: Notification of award via email with early-bird registration instructions
For more information, please review the Grant Application.