The Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) posted this news item regarding public comment on proposed changes to permanent labor certification forms. Comments are due by September 18, 2020.
July 20, 2020. OFLC Announces 60-Day Public Comment Period on Proposed Revisions to Permanent Labor Certification Program Forms
The U.S. Department of Labor published a Federal Register notice announcing its intent to revise application forms, instructions, and other information collected under the Permanent labor certification (PERM) program.
The proposed revision better aligns information collection requirements with the Department’s PERM regulation, provides greater clarity to employers on regulatory requirements, standardizes and streamlines information collection for employers preparing PERM applications, and promotes greater efficiency and transparency in OFLC's review and issuance of labor certification decisions.
Written comments must be submitted in accordance with the instructions in the Federal Register notice. The deadline to submit comments is September 18, 2020.
- View the Federal Register notice
- View the Supporting Statement
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089, Appendix A
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089, Appendix B
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089, Appendix C
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089, Appendix D
- View the proposed From ETA-9089, Final Determination
- View the proposed Form ETA-9089, Instructions