Iowa International Education Conference
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Location: Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Call for Proposals is Open!
Proposal Deadline Extended! Please propose a session by Friday, March 10. You can submit a session in any of these interest areas:
- NEW THIS YEAR: Student Track (Suggested audience is Graduate or Undergraduate students)
- Education Abroad
- International Enrollment Management
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Teaching, Learning and Scholarship
- Shared Interest
Registration permits you to access sessions, open meetings, breakfast, lunch and dessert.
- Regular Registration: $25
- Student Registration: Free!
- Institutional Partners (Exhibitor) Registration: $175
The 5th Annual Iowa NAFSA International Education Conference will be a one day event. It is similar to a regional NAFSA conference in that we will have people representing all facets of international education in attendance including admissions/enrollment management, study abroad, international student services, and teaching/learning. This conference will be unique in that it will be specifically for Iowa, and representatives from any school (NAFSA members or non-NAFSA members) and students are welcome. We are hoping this event will not only bring in large schools, but also smaller Iowa colleges and universities, as well as community college representatives.
- March 10, 2017: Call for Proposals Ends (extended deadline)
- April 15, 2017: Online Conference Registration Ends
Questions? Contact Ken Nesbett, Iowa State Rep NAFSA: Association of International Educators, firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa International Educators
Iowa has more than 150 NAFSA members hard at work at high schools, colleges and universities, and other institutions. For more information about international education in Iowa, please visit the StudyIowa website.