NAFSA is proud to partner with each of the following news-makers in the international education community.
EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 425 international student advising centers in more than 175 countries.
The network promotes U.S. higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about opportunities to study at accredited postsecondary institutions in the United States. EducationUSA also provides services to the U.S. higher education community to help institutional leaders meet their recruitment and campus internationalization goals. EducationUSA centers are located in U.S. embassies and consulates, Fulbright commissions, bi-national centers, universities, and non-profit organizations.
ETS is the world’s largest private education measurement institution and leader in assessment. This nonprofit organization builds tests that are reliable, fair and valid predictors of academic success and are built to the highest psychometric standards. ETS annually administers more than 6.2 million English language tests and over 600,000 GRE tests in 180 countries. More than 8,000 colleges and universities worldwide use TOEFL and GRE scores to make admissions decisions about their applicants.
Study in Japan
STUDY in JAPAN is a unified brand made by JAFSA (Japan Network for International Education), JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization) and SGU (Top Global University Project) to promote the activities of STUDY in JAPAN at NAFSA.
STUDY in JAPAN will be showcasing the study and exchange opportunities, research activities, educational programs, and latest developments at leading Japanese universities and organizations.
USA: A Study Destination
USA: A Study Destination is a U.S. Department of Commerce brand to highlight the United States as the premier study destination, alongside U.S. study state consortia.
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration global network of trade experts in 106 U.S. offices and over 75 countries, offers trade promotion programs, market analysis, and services to help the U.S. education sector compete and grow educational service exports.
Study states highlight their regions as study destinations and foster global engagement of the U.S. education sector by leveraging education assets located across the country to enhance U.S. national, regional, and local competitiveness.
- Cambridge Assessment English
- FPP Edu Media
- Study in Spain
- Terra Dotta
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
- AIFS Study Abroad
- Baden Württemberg Universities
- BAU Global
- Campus France
- CAPA The Global Education Network
- CEA Study Abroad
- CIS Abroad – Center for International Studies
- Compass Student Insurance
- Dis - Danish Institute for Study Abroad
- Education in Ireland
- Education New Zealand Manapou ki te Ao
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- Eurasia Universities Union (EURAS)
- Foundation For International Cooperation of Higher Education in Taiwan (FICHET)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- IDP Connect
- IELTS USA
- IES Abroad
- Institute of International Education (IIE)
- International Student Insurance (Envisage)
- ISP a Relation Company
- Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici (LdM)
- JB International
- Keystone Education Group
- Learn Chile
- LewerMark Student Insurance
- London Metropolitan University
- M Square Media
- Oh! Study
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange
- SIT/World learning
- Student Medicover
- Study and Research in Portugal
- Study in Bavaria
- Study in Catalonia
- Study in Denmark
- Study in Scotland
- Study in Switzerland+
- Study in the Czech Republic
- TC Global
- University of Nicosia
- University of Roehampton
- University of Westminster
- UPCES/CERGE-EI in Prague