Montre-All Together Now! Join us for the 2023 Bi-Regional Conference, which will take place in Montreal, Canada!
October 24 - 26, 2023
Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel
1201 Rene-Levesque Blvd W QC H3B 2L7 Montreal Canada
The 2023 Bi-Regional Conference will take place in Montreal, Canada. Learn, network, and engage with IE professionals dedicated to advancing the field of international education. Build lasting partnerships with peers and institutions from across Regions X, Region XI, and around the world.
- August 15th: Conference registration opens
- September 22nd: Early bird registration deadline
- September 29th: Deadline to book hotel through the hotel registration block
- October 22nd: NAFSA Management Development Workshop (MDP) Begins
- October 23rd: Start of Preconference Workshops
- October 24th: First Day of Conference
- October 26th: Last day of Conference
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
1201 Rene-Levesque Blvd W
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 2L7
Please note the group room block for the conference hotel is now full.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Please find the following schedule for all exhibitors for set up:
Shipping information will be shared closer to the start of the conference.
NAFSA Regions X/XI appreciate the support of our exhibitors and sponsors, who are vital to the region's success and instrumental in supporting our members and their institutions. In addition to exhibiting opportunities, this year's conference allows sponsors additional opportunities to gain visibility while supporting the regions.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Goldstein and Cheung
IFSA Institute for Study Abroad
SIT School for International Training
Select Travel Study
WES World Education Services