The Value of Attending NAFSA 2021
The NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo is the must-attend event for every international educator seeking to sharpen their professional skills and keep their institution or organization at the forefront of the field. The scope of the content offered at the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo is unmatched. It includes opportunities to learn and exchange ideas, as well as connect with your peers and partners, all from home and on your own time.
Talking Points for Your Employer
Share key information with your supervisor about why you should attend the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo, and the return on investment for your institution or organization, both in 2021 and in years to come. In only a few days, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn from a large range of experts in various types of programs, including preconference workshops, signature programs, sessions, posters, and other peer-led programs.
- Continue working from your office (or wherever you’re working these days!) while still tuning into the conference. Since the conference is web-based, you will be able to balance your work responsibilities while tuning into the program at your convenience. (Also, because the event is all-virtual, there’s no additional flight or housing cost this year.)
- Tune in from any time zone and at any point in the day. We also have an entire set of view-anytime sessions. If you do miss your top choice of session, don’t worry! All of our program will be on-demand for 30 days after the conference. No more racing between session rooms to secure a seat in our most popular sessions.
- Explore our virtual Expo, filled with exhibitors excited to share how they’ve adapted to current challenges. Learn about the newest cutting-edge products, programs, and services.
- Meet with your friends, colleagues, and partners—both new and old! With the features in the platform, you will be able to join group discussions on video, enjoy chats with peers, or even hop into a face-to-face meeting with the click of a button.
- Contribute to an innovative Design Lab to experiment and shape the future of education.
Additional Perks of Attending (Designed Just for You!)
NAFSA staff and the Annual Conference Committee designed this event to provide you with an opportunity to step back and feel good about the work you are already doing. In addition to all the features listed above, other conference opportunities include:
- Meet with Career Advisers and learn about how to bring your skills to the next level.
- Channel your inspiration and take a moment of relaxation. With social events and wellness breaks, our conference is an opportunity for you to turn inward and explore the “why” in your work.
Save on Registration
- Register by May 20 for the early-bird conference rate! Save $150 on all conference rates when you register before it ends!
- Become a NAFSA Member! NAFSA members not only receive the Member registration rate ($200 less than nonmember rate), they also gain access to member benefits throughout the full year! You may be eligible for one of the membership rates below:
- New NAFSA members (for first-time members and to student members starting their first post-graduation job in the field): $199
- Students and Retired Professionals: $99
- International members: $359