NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
2008 Conference Hotel Information
The conference hotel is the Park City Marriott Hotel (1895 Sidewinder Drive). We hope you will join us there!
We have received an excellent guaranteed room rate at $89 per night, plus taxes. To take advantage of the special NAFSA room-rate, please do not book your reservation through the Marriott website and make your hotel reservations by September 26:
- To make room reservations on the internet (preferred method). Please see: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/RII
- To make room reservations via telephone, please call: 1-800-266-9432. You must identify yourself as being with NAFSA.
The maximum room occupancy is 5 people and there is a $20 charge per night for a rollaway bed.
The recently remodeled hotel offers a wide-variety of amenities, including:
- 191 comfortable guest rooms, with eight suites
- High-speed Internet access, in all guest rooms
- Complimentary in-room coffee and hot chocolate
- Atrium-style pool, whirlpool spa, and steam rooms
- Extensive fitness facility, with a range of equipment
- Ski shop and bike rentals, available on property
- Restaurant, lounge, and Starbucks coffee kiosk
- 10,000 square feet of flexible event space
- Fully equipped business center
- Complimentary covered parking