NAFSA's eleven regions welcome you to join us at the NAFSA All-Region Summit, a special virtual conference held October 4 - 22, 2021. Participants gain access to live and on-demand region-specific content, as well as shared activities and events. This first-ever combined regional event will provide participants with new learning, networking, and engagement opportunities.
2008 Region II Conference
NAFSA Region II Regional Conference
October 21-24, 2008
Park City, Utah,
Conference Chair: Joe Potts - [email protected]
Come discover the Crossroads of the West at the Region II annual conference! It will be held in Park City, Utah on October 21-24, 2008 at the Park City Marriott Hotel. Registration is reasonable ($180 members, $230 nonmembers) and the room rate ($89/night) is great! See the links below for more information.
With the conference theme, “Crossroads in International Education,” you will have plenty of opportunities to weave through workshops and sessions of interest to the region as well as connect with people and nature in Park City. A vibrant city with a rowdy history, Park City is nestled in the heart of Utah ski country, surrounded by the majestic Wasatch Mountains. Park City offers a wide variety of opportunities for outdoor activity as well as arts and events.
The Park City Marriott hotel is in the heart of ski country in Park City, Utah. It is only 36 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. The city size is 12 square miles which gives a homey-small town feel to this trendy, artsy city. In the crossroads of the West; founded as a silver-mining town in 1869, Park City has a historical flair of the Old West.
Although the conference is over, you can peruse the site to see what was offered.
- Download a Conference Brochure (211kb )
- Exhibitor Information and Registration Form (55kb ) l Registration Form Only (19kb )
- Schedule at a Glance (13kb )
- Take Advantage of the "New-to-NAFSA" Introductory Rate of $175! Learn more. (495kb ) | Please note: new members of NAFSA will have to register by paper in order to get the half-price discount.
- Download a paper registration here: PDF version (110kb ) or Word version (198kb )
- Travel Grant Application (25kb )
- View the Conference Program (3.51mb )