News and Updates from Ohio
2019 Ohio Drive-In
Friday, April 5, 2019
Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH
Questions? Contact Michael Cinson
Registration is now open. Register here.
Note: In order to register you must create a (free) NAFSA Passport account. It is possible to register multiple individuals on one order, but each individual must have their own NAFSA Passport account.
Three $100 travel grants will be awarded to help cover costs associated with attending the meeting.
These grants are open to anyone working at an Ohio institution (NAFSA membership is not required).
To apply please e-mail Michael Cinson your resume and a 300-word statement expressing how the travel grant will further your professional development.
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Let's continue to make Ohio a top destination for international students by sharing what works. Below are just a few suggested topics. We welcome others!
- Success stories from your campus
- Leveraging technology to improve your work and/or the student experience
- Engaging students (cross-cultural, academic, service learning, and in other capacities)
- Emerging trends/issues
- Training for those new to the field
- Other topics that you believe will resonate with colleagues
The session proposal deadline has been extended to March 1, 2019. Submit a session proposal!