NAFSA continues to monitor and respond to legislation and policies arising from COVID-19 that impact international education and exchange.
- Issue Brief: Asks to Sustain International Student Enrollment at U.S. Colleges and Universities Impacted by COVID-19
- Issue Brief: Asks to Support U.S. Study Abroad Programs Impacted by COVID-19
- Congressional Issue Brief: Financial Impact of COVID-19 on International Education
- NAFSA Financial Impact Survey Summary Brief
Policy & Advocacy Resources
- [TAKE ACTION] Send an email to your lawmaker to urge their support for NAFSA's COVID-19 pandemic-related policy recommendations, using a simple, customizable form.
- Request from NAFSA your lawmakers' immigration and education staffer contact information so you may share NAFSA's COVID-19 related policy asks with them directly.