NAFSA continues to monitor and respond to legislation and policies arising from COVID-19 that impact international education and exchange.
- Congressional Issue Brief: Financial Impact of COVID-19 on International Education
- NAFSA Financial Impact Survey Summary Brief
Policy & Advocacy Resources
- Watch a recording of three Policy & Advocacy webinars that delve deeper into the COVID-19 pandemic impacts on education abroad, international students and scholars, and how to secure resources for international education at this critical time.
- In an April 29 Town Hall presentation, NAFSA provided an expert overview of the short- and long- term impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on international education, the recommendations NAFSA is making of Congress to address these impacts, and how advocates can get involved to move those asks forward. Watch the recording and access the slide deck.
- [TAKE ACTION] Send an email to your lawmaker to urge their support for NAFSA's COVID-19 pandemic-related policy recommendations, using a simple, customizable form.
- Request from NAFSA your lawmakers' immigration and education staffer contact information so you may share NAFSA's COVID-19 related policy asks with them directly.