Meet Joe Bayen. He studied at Santa Monica College and the University of Miami, and now he runs a successful business with a mission to help U.S. college students develop sound financial understanding. He also mentors aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Attended Santa Monica College and the University of Miami and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business Administration – International Finance and Marketing
- Currently, the Founder and CEO of Lenny Bike, a Santa Monica-based bike sharing service which focuses on delivering a sustainable and affordable mode of transportation to students while helping them build credit
- Working to deliver solutions to help students start their post-collegiate careers on a stronger financial footing
- Board member of the MBA program at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles
- Mentor at the Founder Institute, which recruits mentors who have built or led technology businesses to lead weekly training sessions for aspiring entrepreneurs
Santa Monica College