Meet Mentor Dida. Driven by a mission to empower young people, he founded an initiative in Kosovo focusing on youth development and leadership. He holds two degrees from Arizona State University and was recognized as the school’s Outstanding Graduate Student of the Year 2015. He currently works with Ashoka Youth Venture as a Social Entrepreneur.
- Earned a Bachelor’s in Alternative Energy Technologies and Masters in Global Technology & Entrepreneurship from Arizona State University (ASU) Polytechnic campus
- Founded the Prosperity Initiative in Kosovo, focusing on youth development and leadership to empower young people to take meaningful action towards building economic and social development
- Recognized by ASU as the Outstanding Graduate Student of the Year 2015 and served as the Graduate Commencement Student Speaker
- Co-founded five new on-campus organizations, and was awarded the Dean of Students Community Impact Award and the Dean of Students Award for Service
- Currently, works with Ashoka Youth Venture, empowering young people to create and launch their own enterprises
Arizona State University