Meet Ryan Eardley. He holds a BA in Economics from Lawrence University in Wisconsin, where he also helped to facilitate events within the community as a member of the school’s hockey team. He is currently employed as the Director of Innovation at Nicolet National Bank.
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Lawrence University
- Currently, Director of Innovation at Nicolet National Bank
- Helped facilitate community and campus events as a member of Lawrence’s hockey team
- Winner of the Paper of the Year in Economics award at Lawrence for research on investigating airline pricing policies
- Developed process to automate forensic accounting process at Deloitte, earning $25,000 in prizes from a regional business start-up competition and a spot in a Wisconsin startup accelerator