Meet Wale Elegbede. Originally from Nigeria, he studied at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse as an international student. Now, his management work at the Mayo Clinic for Regenerative Medicine helps guide a multidisciplinary project team to conduct critical research into non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems at the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse and currently studying to complete a Master of Business Administration degree with a Leadership Emphasis at Viterbo University
- Currently, Senior Project Manager for the Project Management Office at the Mayo Clinic for Regenerative Medicine
- Led a multidisciplinary project team to implement a CAR T-cell therapy service line for a new FDA-approved immunotherapy for adults with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma— one of the most promising new areas of cancer treatment that studies have shown yields positive results with an objective response rate of 82%
- Started a small business software company and developed a lumber business management inventory system that increased sales by $30.3 million
- Vice President of the La Crosse – Rochester Project Management Chapter, an organization committed to helping community members grow project management skills and experience
- Founding Board Member of Shoulder to Shoulder La Crosse, a working committee established to empower people of all faiths to end anti-Muslim sentiment and intolerance toward any religious group
University of Wisconsin La Crosse