Meet Zhipeng (Trista) Li. Originally from China, she studied economics and psychology as an international student at Case Western Reserve University. She also received an MBA and Masters in Public Policy from the University of Chicago. She is the Founder/CEO of KitcheNet, a Chicago-based company that delivers healthy snacks and wellness programming to corporate offices.
- Earned a B.A. in Economics and Psychology from Case Western Reserve University in 2013, and an MBA and Masters in Public Policy from the University of Chicago in 2018
- Founder/CEO of KitcheNet, a Chicago-based company that delivers healthy snacks and wellness programming to corporate offices
- Designed innovative produce delivery system to reduce food waste
- Recipient of the 2018 Innovation Community Engagement RFP from the University of Chicago Office of Civic Engagement and the Delta Institute BOOST Award
- Uses revenue from the delivery service to subsidize pop-up farmers markets in Chicago communities, increasing access to fresh food for families living in urban food deserts
Case Western Reserve University