800 Florida Ave NE
Washington, DC 20002
|Event Date||Event Time||Registration Deadline||Registration|
|November 22, 2019||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||TBD||Registration Closed|
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (EDT)
Join NAFSA and colleagues in recognizing international education research at the seventh Research Symposium - A Critical Discussion of Theories, Methodologies, and Practices in International Education - during International Education Week, on November 22, 2019. Bringing together researchers and scholars in the field of international education and related disciplines, the Research Symposium provides an opportunity to share this work in an academic and professional environment, as well as participate in a critical discussion of the theories, methodologies, and practices being used in the research. The Research Symposium is considered relevant for international education researchers at every stage of their career – graduate students, post-docs, faculty members, and practitioners.
NAFSA invites attendees to share and learn from original international education research presented at the Research Symposium, with an active open discussion focused on how research can connect with practice.
You Should Attend
- If you are currently engaged in research in international education and would like to share your work
- If you want to learn more about original research in international education
- If you are concerned with disseminating knowledge to develop the global competencies of students, scholars, and educators
What You Will Gain From Participating
- Knowledge and examples of original research regarding theories, methodologies, and practices being used in international education
- Insights to drive future research and practice in the field of international education
*Please note that there will be photography/video at this event and photos may be used for future marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about submitting a proposal or about the event itself, please contact us.
Proposals are no longer being accepted for this event. Notifications about submitted proposals will be sent out by October 1, 2019.
The Call for Proposals for the Spring 2020 Research Symposium will open in December 2019.