How do you reach your enrollment targets within your own resource limitations? From determining target markets to tailoring your communication strategy, you will build strategies and identify resources to help you plan a recruitment campaign that fits within the realities of your outreach goals and resources.
- Obtain information about target markets and constituents.
- Identify communication methods and institutional marketing opportunities to meet enrollment targets.
- Plan a recruitment campaign including online, social media, and travel.
- Form and maintain relationships and communication with regional/institutional contacts.
- Assist with gathering and maintaining research and data on recruitment efforts to support institutional IEM enrollment strategy.
- Market Intelligence and Analysis
- Finding Prospective Student
- Targeted Messaging
- Virtual Outreach
- Overseas Recruitment
What Participants Are Saying
- "It provided me with helpful suggestions for developing an international recruitment plan including various avenues for acquiring student leads and working with agents. I felt confident after the session that I could make suggestions to our admissions staff to improve our recruitment strategies." - NAFSA Annual Conference participant
- "The trainers were knowledgeable and passionate about international education. The materials of the workshop were well prepared." - NAFSA Annual Conference participant
Professionals who work with the recruitment of international students to U.S. based institutions.