The Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship collection of NAFSA’s on-demand e-Learning Seminars serve as a valuable resource for professionals looking to enhance their skills as international educators through curriculum internationalization, research that informs practice, and intercultural communication.
Some of the topics covered within this collection include:
- Methodologies for assessment and engagement;
- Promoting internationalization on campus, and,
- Creating comprehensive programs for educators.
Each seminar includes a discussion guide and curated list of additional resources. Stay up-to-date on current topics in a cost-effective way. Find the guidance and knowledge you need, when you need it.
- Building a Data Strategy to Advocate for IE Programs
- Classroom and Virtual Meeting Room: Teaching and Learning Success
- Foundations for Strategic Analysis of International Education Data
- Making Data Come Alive: Diverse Methods for Engaging Stakeholders in Meaningful Assessment
- Comprehensive Internationalization: Inspiring Campus-wide Action
- Cross-Cultural Competencies for Managing International Partnerships
- Improve Your Intercultural Training Through Transformative Learning
- Promoting Cultural Reflection in Teacher Education: Introduction of the MyCAP Assessment Tool
- Sharing Results for Effective Advocacy
- Toward Globally Competent Pedagogy: Guidelines for Internationalizing Teacher Education
- What Does an Internationalized Curriculum Look Like? The Promise of Cultures and Languages Across the Curriculum