The Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship collection of NAFSA’s on-demand e-Learning Seminars serve as a valuable resource for professionals looking to enhance their skills as international educators through curriculum internationalization, research that informs practice, and intercultural communication.
Some of the topics covered within this collection include:
- Methodologies for assessment and engagement;
- Promoting internationalization on campus, and,
- Creating comprehensive programs for educators.
Each seminar includes a discussion guide and curated list of additional resources. Stay up-to-date on current topics in a cost-effective way. Find the guidance and knowledge you need, when you need it.
- Applied Analysis for Strategic Decision Making
- Building a Data Strategy to Advocate for IE Programs
- Classroom and Virtual Meeting Room: Teaching and Learning Success
- Cross-Cultural Competencies for Managing International Partnerships
- Foundations for Strategic Analysis of International Education Data
- Sharing Results for Effective Advocacy
- Series: Data Driven Decision Making