International educators require data to strategically advocate for funding, resources, and future programming within their institutions. The decision-making process requires educators to have a working knowledge of data concepts and the collection of data throughout their organization.
This e-Learning seminar introduces international educators to methodologies associated with the collection of quantitative data and highlights different data points used for quantitative analysis.
After attending this NAFSA e-Learning Seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify a data strategy to support data-based decisions at their institutions.
- Use appropriate vocabulary to discuss data strategy with stakeholders.
- Identify other key stakeholders and other sources of data across their campus.
- Determine which questions require data to gain critical insights.
- Collect and access data on behalf of your programs and student needs.