International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Where Have the International Students Gone?
Avoiding the Missionary Tendency
For service learning in education abroad to gain esteem and recognition parity within the wider academic world and beyond, the question of academic content rather than social good must be addressed.
Shooting for the Stars
UNC at Chapel Hill provides a galaxy of international services, studies, and research programs.
From the Editors
Victor C. Johnson
- Tsunami Assistance
- Rice Vows to Increase Exchanges, Emphasizes Value of Foreign Students
- English Language Program Accreditation Expands
- Growing Up More Educated
- Cuba Renews Ties to European Union
- European Union Constitution Approved
- Mexico's Guide for Illegal Immigrants
- Multiplying the Benefits of Partnership
An interview with Stephanie Bell-Rose, President, Goldman Sachs Foundation
Foreign Student Affairs
View From Out Here
Harald Braun and Jurgen Gemmeke
David H. Nachman