International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
International Students and U.S. Policy Changes
Leadership Knowledge and International Education
Successful mainstreaming of internationalization throughout and across entire institutions in the United States will require an integration of knowledge about leadership, culture, and international education.
Home on the Prairie and Abroad
The University of Kansas has a long tradition of emphasizing internationalization on its campus in the heartland of America.
From the Editors
- International Students in New Orleans Start Fall Semester Anew after Hurricane Katrina
- NAFSA’s New Web Site Delivers Customized Resources and Powerful Search Engine
- Philanthropists Bank on Investments in Higher Education
- San Diego Charts Rise as Education Hub for International Students and Scholars
- Newsweek-Kaplan Guide Highlights Interest in Global Education
A View From Out Here