International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Beyond the Great Wall
Two and a half years after its launch, SEVIS has become business as usual on campuses—almost.
Thinking Big on a Small Campus
St. Norbert College in northeast Wisconsin offers internationalization opportunities to every student at every level of the institution..
From the Editors
- Strong Impact on Education Could Result from G-8 Debt Relief
- Programs Target International Students Affected by Tsunami
- Rural Educators Share Research and Insights
- Governors Strive to Prepare Students for Global Marketplace
- In Memoriam: Harold Jenkins, former NAFSA president
- Need Cited for More Chinese Language Instruction in the United States
Foreign Student Affairs
Judith S. Eaton