International Educator (IE) is the flagship bimonthly magazine of NAFSA: Association of International Educators. IE maintains the highest standards of intellectual quality, editorial excellence, and design to service its readers who are working worldwide to advance international education and exchange.
All links are to PDFs.
Women's WorkSusan Ladika
Globalizing General EducationKyna Rubin
Valparaiso University: The China Connection Marks a Bold New EraChristopher Connell
Celebrating its 150th anniversary this year, Valparaiso University has come a long way from its roots as a pioneer in coeducation to the internationalized institution it is today.
From the EditorsThe Enigma of Women's Education the Middle East
FrontlinesPublic Diplomacy: From Rhetoric to Reality
Education AbroadAttracting Faculty to Education Abroad
Foreign Student AffairsBiometrics - So Far, So Good
View From Out HereThe Advantages of Teaching Overseas With a Family
Christopher L. Kukk
- House Approves Simon Study Abroad Act
- Expanding Study Abroad: Where There's a Will, There's a Way
- NAFSA Supports Campaign to Open Travel to Cuba
- David Killion Nominated as U.S. Ambassador to UNESCO
- NAFSA Honored with Publications, Web Awards
- Demonstrating the Value of International Student and Scholar Services
- Get a Glimpse of Stories from Abroad
- UNESCO Reports Examine Global Trends, Data
- Obama Administration to Invest in Community Colleges