NAFSA 2021 Poster Presenter Information
Thank you so much for sharing your expertise for the NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo. This page will house all of our presenter updates and information that we share with you over the next few months.
Key Dates and Deadlines
- March 22: Video 1 - Why Am I Presenting? Determining the Core Questions of a Poster Presentation
- April 1 at 11:00 a.m. (EDT): Orientation (watch here if you missed it!)
- April 9: Video 2 - Where Do I Begin? Transferring your Proposal into an Effective Poster Format
- By April 12:
- April 16: Video 3 - How Do I Design My Poster? Developing Eye-Catching Visuals
- April 23: Video 4 - What Do Say? Practicing Your Poster Presentation
- April 30: Final day to upload all recordings and poster materials
- May 7: Video 5 - What is a Virtual Poster Fair? NAFSA Poster Fair 101
- May 14: Video 6 - How Do I Network? Connecting with Fellow Presenters and Attendees
- Extended to May 20: Early-Bird registration
- May 24 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT): Orientation for show day presentation (watch here if you missed it!)
Upload Your Materials
Be sure to upload your materials. Files must include your submission ID to be accepted (e.g., "23789_Poster", "29842_Handouts", etc.)
Files are due no later than Friday, April 30 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
Not sure what to submit to us? See above accordions.
If you have questions or concerns about presenting at NAFSA 2021, we want to help you.